AGM Tonight – Reminder
A reminder that the AGM is tonight in the Village Hall at 7:30pm in the Stansbury Room. The agenda is below. Given the relatively few members who have indicated attendance it is likely to be a shorter than usual meeting, and will be followed by wine, pasties and salad.
If you haven’t responded, please come along as of course you will be welcome!
1. Apologies (Chairman)
2. Minutes of the AGM 17th July 2017 (Chairman) – attached
3. Matters Arising (Chairman)
4. President’s Statement (President)
5. Chairman’s Report (Chairman)
6. Treasurer’s Statement (Treasurer)
7. Elections (Chairman) – No members have come forward with an intent to stand for any of these positions
- The Chairman is standing down but remaining on the Committee – A new Chair to be elected
- The Treasurer is resigning as made clear last year and leaving the Committee – A new Treasurer to be elected
- Caron Parke has resigned from the Committee – A new member to be elected / chosen
- A further committee member is required
8. Any Other Business (Secretary / Chairman)
9. Pasties and Wine (All)