If you would like to support local theatre then please consider joining SBADS. You can sign-up on-line.Not every member gets involved but most do in some capacity.
Have you ever thought about being on stage, or backstage (stage crew, set production and painting), or in theatre technical support (lighting, sound, special effects) or on the front of house (ticket sales, stewarding, raffle or bar/refreshments)?
If you’ve never had the opportunity or if you have recently moved to the area and you already have experience or if you simply want to try then SBADS would welcome you as members.
SBADS Membership Benefits
- The opportunity to join in our productions: on stage, backstage, in the technical booth
- Reduced ticket prices for selected SBADS productions
- Early ticket purchasing opportunity before public sales start
- Periodic newsletter emailed to you directly
- Reduced ticket prices on organised theatre trips
- Free attendance at organised theatre workshops
- Regular social events in the village and beyond
Most importantly – a friendly amateur dramatics group with regular productions and a welcoming atmosphere, dedicated to producing theatre as professionally as possible on our village stage.
How much does it cost?
SBADS membership costs just £10 per year for adults and £5 per year for children. This includes insurance cover for production participation. You can pay by card, cash, cheque or direct from your bank account.
How can I/my child join?
If you’d like to fill in a membership form straight away, then you can fill one in online.
How can I get more information?
If you’d like more information before joining, then please get in touch: